Whether its double over ankle or double over head, these brand new Wavetribe eco-leashes have got your back. The world's first recycled leash has been put to the test all over the world and even the guys at Mavericks have given it the thumbs up! Available in sizes 6,7,8,9 ft and 6ft comp and 9ft Calf.
- Quality urethane cord and built in high quality swivel on both ends with recycled plastic.
- UV stabilized. Designed to return slowly - will stretch to 8 times original length.
- Distinctive webbing and double lined padded neoprene for comfort, Velcro extra strong.
- Extra laps to stop coming undone with leash rope included.
- Double thickness webbing to keep rail saver stiff & stop folding.
The casings for the swivels are produced from recycled plastic and the actual cord is 100% recycled material. The neoprene cuff and velcro is not eco-friendly, but Wavetribe has sourced recycled materials wherever possible to create these leashes. Wave Tribe is also committed to using sustainable materials and partners with companies that maintain an ethical work environment.