Win one of Rasta’s surfboards shaped by Gary McNeill Concepts as well as one of 20 pairs of Billabong Pump’d board shorts.
Throughout the month of October, Tracks will be posting photos of David Rastovich on Instagram that were taken during the making of Sojourn (Tracks’ new feature film – directed by Nathan Oldfield). To celebrate the film’s release with the December issue of Tracks we will be giving away 20 pairs of Billabong’s ‘Pump’d’ board shorts along with two surfboards designed by Gary McNeil, Rasta’s shaper. One of the boards up for grabs was ridden by Rasta in his most recent Tracks film Gathering.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO WIN IS;
1. Follow @tracksmag, @billabong_australia & @garymcneillconcepts on Instagram
2. Re-post one of the photos of Dave Rastovich posted though the month of October on Instagram – every week a new one will be posted.
3. Tag #sojournfilm
Winners will be announced on Instagram and tracksmag.com on the 28th October 2014
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Registration for and/or participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- Entry to this competition commences at 9.00 am 29th September 2014 and closes at 5 pm on 26th October 2014 AEST.
- Entry to this competition is open to Australian & international entrants
- Employees, suppliers, agencies and partners associated with this promotion (and their immediate friends and family) are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the competition entrants must follow the following steps;
- Follow @tracksmag, @billabong_australia & @garymcneillconcepts on Instagram
- Re-post one of the photos of Dave Rastovich posted though the month of October on Instagram by Tracks – every week a new one will be posted.
- Tag #sojournfilm
Each time the Entrant shares the Tracks #sojourn Competition and a friend enters off their shared link, they will receive an additional entry into the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants. Without limitation, entrants agree to provide identification to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd. Level 6, 206 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065 ABN 84128805970. The competion is run under NSW Permit No. LTPM/13/01247, ACT Permit No. TP 13/04589
- Determination of Winners
- The winner of the prize will be randomly selected by the Tracks team.
- All Prizes are accepted at the Winner’s and/or companion’s risk (as applicable) and the Promoter excludes all warranties in connection with the Prizes, to the extent permitted by law. The Winners are responsible for any taxes payable as a result of a Prize being awarded or received.
- Details of all Prizes will be determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative Prizes. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and, except as substituted by the Promoter, cannot be taken in any other form, including cash
The winner will be contacted via Instagram. If the winner does not accept the prize within a period of one (1) months, a new winner will be selected on 28th November 2014.
- Winners will be announced on Instagram and tracksmag.com on the 28th October 2014
- All entrants consent to the use of their name and their entry for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this competition including any outcome.
- The winner selected by the Judging Panel is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision. In the event of a dispute regarding the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions of Entry, the decision of the Judging Panel will be final.
- 1st Prize: One used Gary McNeill surfboard surfed by Dave Rastovich, one brand new Gary McNeill Shaped surfboard and a pair of Billabong Pump’d board shorts: Value $1879.99
- 19 runners up winning a pair of Billabong Pump’d Board shorts valued at $79.99 each
- The total prize pool is valued at: $3,399.80
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and, in the case of the winner and finalists, in relation to the conduct of the Promoter’s marketing and publicity campaigns. The Promoter may disclose Entrant’s personal information to agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, to communicate with Entrants and to State and Territory gaming authorities.
- Any change to the value of the prizes occurring between the date of these terms and conditions and the date the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All aspects of the prize must be taken together as a package.
- The prize will be posted to the winner directly.